Men's DayMay 30, 2021 Time:
Mt. Moriah Baptist Church
Join us for our annual Men's Day Worship Service on May 30th
Watch the service live at 10:00 am on Facebook by clicking here
In-Person Worship Service ReopeningJune 06, 2021 - December 31, 2021 Time:
We are looking foward to reopening for In-Person Worship on June 6, 2021 at 10:00 am
If you would like to attend, please call the church office at 864-582-1478 on Monday, Wednesday and Friday between the hours of 9:00 am - 4:30 pm.
Please note, the first 50 persons who call in will be placed on the list for 1st Sunday.
Additional callers will be placed on the list for 2nd Sunday. This will be the procedure until further notice.
Masks and social distancing will be required.
Now Hiring: Director of MediaJune 14, 2021 - August 01, 2021 Time:
Job Description: The Media Director shall be responsible for the effective week to week operations of the Media Ministry, including weekly Worship Service Live Streaming
- Provide vision and leadership to the Media Ministry of MMBC
- Train and supervise Media Ministry staff and volunteers to operate with proficiency during weekly services/special event recordings
- Provide developmental training for staff (post-pandemic)
- Pre-check PA system, including microphones and monitors, each Sunday for worship service
- Recruit ministry volunteers as needed (post-pandemic)
- Oversee the production of weekly worship service announcements
- Produce a quality CD for weekly radio broadcast and ensure its delivery to radio station
- Produce CD/DVD copies of MMBC services for purchase as ordered
- Cover special events as needed
- Manage Media Ministry budget (general fund and escrow account)
- Manage Social Media Accounts and ensure worship service videos are properly live streamed on Facebook and instagram.
- Support the Senior Pastor as needed
- Follow Senior Pastor’s directions and leadership
- Bachelor's Degree and experience in media-related field
- Expertise in operating HD Video Cameras
- Working knowledge of Digital Audio Equipment, Microphones, Mixers, Speakers, etc.
- Proficient in Internet Live Streaming/Facebook Live & Instagram
- Video Editing experience
- Knowledge of Professional lighting
- Working Knowledge of ProPresenter
- Ability to lead and recruit media team
Job Type: Part-time
The media director will oversee the live stream services. Physical attendance of congregants is currently restricted and masks are required during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please email resumes to email@example.com
Now Hiring: Director of MusicJune 14, 2021 - August 16, 2021 Time:
Mt. Moriah is searching for a Director of Music. Please review the qualifications below and submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Saved by the grace of God
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience as choral leader
- Leadership and administration skills
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Ability to read and play sheet music
- Vision for Music Ministry
- Ability to work with adults and youth
- Possess amenable interpersonal skills (get along with others)
- A team player and dependable
- Ability to multi-task
- Willing to relocate within proximity of the church
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in music preferred
- Ability to read, play and teach choral parts
- Have command of the organ and the piano
- Computer literate
- Plan worship music for each Sunday as directed by the Senior Pastor
- Prepare choirs for Sunday worship experience
- Provide music for baptism and communion services
- Special music for Easter and Christmas
- Accompany Senior Pastor with a choir(s) to meet invitations
- Plan and implement music for revival invitations
- Serve at funeral services at MMBC
- Conduct piano lessons for a minimum of five (5) church members
- Schedule office hours on a weekly basis
- Meet required staff meetings and church conferences, as needed
- Advise Senior Pastor regarding worship music as needed
- Attend musically beneficial workshops, seminars, and conferences
- Able to teach courses on worship